Tuesday, March 20, 2007

URLs done

Okay, I'm done with the urls for this topic. Hope that you find the reading stimulating and challenging. I have attempted to present multiple options and views on each topic. I have annotated about one quarter of the urls in my collection. If you want the remainder, then request it and I will send you an email with all the urls, without annotation.

I hope to hear back from those who have further questions.

Please understand that these issues are all hot and unresolved in my mind! I have held all four of the positions in this order: 1) naturalistic materialism, 2) Young Earth Creationist, 3) Intelligent Design, 4) Old Earth Creationist. My current interest in this realm is the nature of the stories of Genesis 1 & 2. I will keep you "posted" as I continue this study.

Lane

No comments: